Thursday, July 14, 2011

Foundations of Economics Blog is One Year Old

Today marks the one-year anniversary for this blog. Despite my uneasiness with the idea of my spouting off on the passing scene on a regular basis, I decided to start a blog to add to the conversation about economic theory and policy in today's modern world. I hoped to introduce more people to my book, Foundations of Economics: A Christian View, as well as the type of analysis that is contained in my book.

I have written over 340 posts over the past year. The top 10 most popular are as follows:











































































As I have attempted to explain thus far, it is my firm conviction that, because economics is about human action, if our understanding of human nature is faulty, our economic analysis will be faulty as well. Additionally, because all economic policy involved not only economics, but also ethics, if we get our ethics wrong, we will get our economic policy as well. Therefore, in my book and on this blog I try to bring a Christian understanding of man and ethics to bear on economic theory and policy.




No comments:

Post a Comment